To The Man I Once Loved



-you are still my favorite yet most painful story to write-



To the man I used to think of every second of the day. To the man who ever causing my trouble sleeping. To the man who once ever made my heart beat so fast and my stomach drops. To the man I once really care about. To the man who ever said would never let me go. To the man who ever colored my life.

I’m not the kind of girl who easily falls in love, who easily trust with people, who easily comfortable with people. But you, once make me fell all of them. But, you know what, just like I said before. 

I don't trust people easily.
But I once really trust you, and I regret it.

No. It isn’t your fault. It’s my fault, I shouldn’t trust you too much. I shouldn't love you so much. Because in the end, it hurts me so much. 

Maybe, my feeling for you lasts about four, or almost five years? Such a long time, right? But, to my first love, you are my first lost too. 

Now, I decide to myself that I’m gonna keep my heart. You know, change is painful. Grow is painful. But not as painful as stay in the place I don’t belong. Stuck in reverse. I don't want to feel like that anymore. 

I stop trusting people easily. I stop loving someone hardly. I mean, I'm still young and there so much beneficial things to do than trying to get closer to someone. Eventually, becomes far. Just like you and me. Strangers, who knew each other very well. Strangers, with some memories.

Day after day I read more, I learn more. I realize that loving you wasn’t a fault, but what I did with my feeling for you is a fault. I shouldn’t love you more than I love my God. I remember, someone said that if you’re to have an expectation with people, you will be disappointed. But if you hope to Allah SWT you never get disappointed.

I wanna change. I wanna get closer to my God, learn more about my religion. Do better things as a youth. Because life is short, so live your life cleverly. 

I’m trying not to worry about who my last sweetheart because God already wrote it in lawful mahfuz. Allah said in Qur’an Surah An-Nur: 26 “And women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity” 

Being single until marry, is that amazing? So, the important thing to do is be better, keep istiqamah. 

Thanks to my past, thanks to the man I once loved, I learn so much from you, and our story. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tentang Novel Kisah Sang Penandai

A Little Step For A Big Dream

Akses Yang Terlupakan; Realita Jalanan Banjarnegara